What's What - Monday Morning Check-in

WEEK 2 - POST 1:

So I missed my Monday morning check-in.  I'm here now at 4:00 pm working on this.  (That's the good thing - at least I'm doing it despite the limited time.)  This week is going to be a bit of a mess.  I have a part-time job (while I'm also working on my own business) and this week I have a meeting every day and I cannot carve out my needed two days for my own work (which I find that I need to be able to get my head in the game).

I'm going to keep it short and sweet: second week of June and the list is the same: order business cards, finalize website design (this week?) and crank out that third post!  Wish me luck!!

What's Inspiring You This Week: 

I'm thinking that I might be better at getting my head in the game if I spend a bit of time reaching out.  Sometimes working from home can really get me stuck in a rut and at a loss for inspiration.  I was out this weekend biking with a friend in the woods and then met up with another friend today and we sat in a park and chatted.  I definitely feel inspired and more energized after being out (rather than being a hermit).

Where Are you Stuck This Week: 

 Focusing too much on what I won't have this week: alot of time to do my own projects. Trying not to let this worry get too big - "here we go again,  it'll never get done, etc.".

What Is The Message You Need To Hear: 

This busy week is just for this week and you've definitely learned from it, in terms of respecting your own schedule and making space for yourself.  There is a lesson here that needs to be repeated and it's OK to have to do this more than once.  You are learning!

What Will You Commit To For This Week:

Getting the website complete and working on the static pages.




 OK, that's me... now tell me about you!!

 What's Inspiring You This Week:

 Where Are you Stuck This Week:

 What Is The Message You Need To Hear:

 What Will You Commit To For This Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment