Quarterly Update

SEPTEMBER 2016

This is where I'm at: soft launch completed, weekly blog posts published, business cards need to be ordered, blog posts idea list created, one-off project ideas raring to go (to work on over the winter)!

This autumn I need to continue to work at owning that voice of my blog and meeting others who I can share the good news with.  I also really want to solidify a flow for my blog and social media that is natural and easy to keep up.  What I also am hoping for is the courage to design and produce some one-off projects this winter that I can release into the world next spring.  THAT'S what I'm really excited about.  I'd love to hear what you are really excited about!!  There's lots to learn and I hope that we can cheer each other on!



No comments:

Post a Comment