Quarterly Update

DECEMBER 2016

This is where I'm at: weekly blog posts being published, blogging course complete (and a great investment), business cards printed, reaching out to others in regards to photos (next: collaborations??), trademark process plugging away in background, initial research done for one-off project ideas and had a good discussion with past business-partner about old project.

This winter I need to continue to work at building my community through my blog.  That is the main priority this winter, along with making the one-off products.  It will be great to release these into the world next spring!!!  I need to continue to work on the flow of work at home for my blog and social media and also for the current paid contracts.  And I'm learning a lot about what I want to continue to do as this career expands.

I'd love to hear what you are really excited about!!  There's lots to learn and I hope that we can cheer each other on!

No comments:

Post a Comment