Join Me Weekly and Let's Share What We Are Learning About Becoming Entrepreneurs!


Photo: Kelly Sikkema (Flickr: Public Domain)

JUNE 2017

This is where I'm at: 

So thrilled writing contract is done so I can really get back to the basics and make them GREAT - weekly blog posts and weekly 52 Week initiative!!   Also my first guest post collaboration is complete, business cards are being distributed (must get better at doing this whenever I'm out!), one collaboration done (great partners, cool event, wonderful enthusiasm from public), another to be done in a week or so (this should be good!!), trademark process ticking along in the background (it will be finalized by the end of the year hopefully), podcast course complete but have not started first product (this should be next!) and then some updates and changes to my website (need to create a product page among other things) and I'm sending out my first newsletter this month also!!

It's been a crazy couple of months!

This summer I'm realizing is really about putting my head down, creating those two products (and the marketing around them) and doing those much needed updates to the website.  Hopefully I can work with the same graphic designer.  And I also want to learn how to create great images + text myself for social media.  Once this is all done, I'll get back to building my community of like-minded individuals (especially after I have my niche market for the two products well-defined).

In the fall I will also start looking around to find some new collaborations - some longer term and some short fun initiatives.

Let's step it up and finalize my first two incredible sweet products and release them into the world this spring!  It's time to be brave.  xo

I'd love to hear what you are really excited about!!  There's lots to learn and I hope that we can cheer each other on!

No comments:

Post a Comment