Quarterly Update

MARCH 2017

This is where I'm at: weekly blog posts being published, business cards being distributed, two collaborations being done (one with CT and the other with EB - my first guest post), trademark process email responded to, podcast course complete and software ready to start recording!!  And this month I will see what my graphic design needs are for these first two products.

The next two months will be really telling as I gear up for a spring launch in mid-May.  I need to continue to work at building my community of nature-lovers along with working on the two one-off products for the spring.  

My work flow was a bit heavy on the writing contract for the past 3-4 months.  But now my focus needs to be on my products.  And IRL networking and marketing.  I need to really limit my time on social media unless I really know what the purpose is.

Let's do this -  I'm going to release my first two incredible sweet products into the world this spring!  It's time to be brave.  xo

I'd love to hear what you are really excited about!!  There's lots to learn and I hope that we can cheer each other on!

No comments:

Post a Comment